 Dear LEGO / 1122
Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 18:34:46 GMT

I'll chime in on a slightly different vein.  Rather than us telling them what
we want (which is good) and hoping they can come up with it (which may turn out
disappointing), how about if they tell us what they can easily offer, what they
can offer with some difficulty, what they can offer that would be
cost-prohibitive, and what they can't offer, because the molds are lost, too
old to be up to standards, and so on.  (I apologize for the loooong sentence!)
You may be thinking, this is crazy, they couldn't ever come up with such a
list, but I think a handful of decent web programmers with the right
information could put together a page with a pick list of pieces, colors,
quantities, and suggested retail prices for orders.  Then, we could peruse the
list -- "Do they have 2x4 45 degree sloped bricks in green?  I have to order
5000! It'll cost me WHAT??!!" and let them know what else we need.

James Wilson