 Dear LEGO / 1065
Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:22:35 GMT

Dear LEGO,

As you know, I am planning to build a replica of the Empire State Building.
However, smaller houses do prevail.  Sloped bricks of available colors and
configurations are necessary.  Hips and gables are a necessity to
distinguish any house, therefore the appropriate parts would be appreciated.

Build On!

John Matthews, Architect

P.S. The Trainheads are gonna kill me for not requesting Train doors and
windows!

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
Brad-

From your latest post I take it that you are soliciting advice as to
which bricks should be offered in bulk.  Although this topic has been
discussed at great length many times and in different NGs, I thought
that perhaps it would be good to go there one more time in one
convenient thread.  I invite others to add on elements which they feel
they would buy in bulk (say at least 100 pieces or more).  Here are a
few of mine:

1. 2x4 brick in dark gray, brown, gray, white  (I would purchase tens of
thousands)

2. 1x2, 1x4, 1x8 tiles in black, gray (would purchase 1000's)

3. 4x3 low slopes in black, dark gray, gray  (would purchase 100's)

4. plates in brown (would purchase 1000's)

5. 1x2x2 clear thin walls (would purchase 100's)

-John