 Dear LEGO / 1113
Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 13:14:34 GMT

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 05:32:15 GMT, "John Matthews"
<jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

Petronas is fluff compared to Empire State, even at 1:1.

Well, "fluff" may not be the right word for 500+ metres of cncrete and
steel.. but it's certainly not as classy.

C'mon, build the Empire State Building.  We can compare notes later!

For now, I'll just continue planning to build - half the fun's in that
anyway ;)

Maybe Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament? Or the Red Square. Or
Floris' folly over in the Hague. Or the Eiffel Tower (sounds like one
for technic..). Or the big Eiffel statue (otherwise known as "that big
green lump of metal in NYC's harbour"). Or Cheops' folly. Or the
Salzburg.

Jasper