 Dear LEGO / 1093
Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 18:04:09 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Matthew Miller writes:
John Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
Dear Brad,
Whether we like him or not, Larry is our Leader.

He is? Don't get me wrong, I like Larry and all, but I didn't even know we
HAD a leader. I assume you're just being silly, but let's not give Brad the
wrong impression!

Yup.  Larry's a good egg, and has possibly the best business sense of anyone
on Lugnet(1), but this particular member of a motley rabble doesn't call him
boss.

1:but that kind of thing is difficult to ascertain from a newsgroup

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/