 Off-Topic / Fun / 3833
Re: Thanks for the welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:41:24 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Brad Justus wrote:
immensely.  (In other words, it’s good to be the Santa.)

Wow!  Brad is a Mel Brooks fan!  Cool.

-John

Cool, can we now do a Space sub-theme based on SpaceBalls ? I think one
of the Technic helmets painted black and put on a minifig would work for
'Dark Helmet'. But what do we do for Barf ? The Winnebego should be
easy, plenty of space wings to put on a camper :)

We *already* have silver buckets for the piss boy (Timmy, of course;)

-John

Ray