 Dear LEGO / 1100
Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 01:57:31 GMT

Matthew Verdier wrote:

No offense, Larry.  I just don't want Brad and Lego to get the wrong idea.

I agree. I think the post was mostly in fun, and my head has returned to
its normal (for me, that is, somewhat swelled) size.

Matthew Verdier

"You can't just say you're King because some watery tart threw a sword at
you"
Dennis 932 AD

Right. And I didn't even get a sword thrown at me, much less meet a
watery tart!