 Dear LEGO / 1094
Re: Thanks for the welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:11:52 GMT

Brad Justus wrote:

Well. Wow. What can I say? It certainly appears as if we have opened Pandora’s
Bucket…

I found this joke and the others in Brad's post really fun...
I guess because I didn't expect the intelligent humor.
I think TLG picked the right person to communicate
with this online group of (fill in your favorite term to describe this
community).

-- dave
David Blomberg