 Dear LEGO / 1049
Re: Thanks for the welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:15:50 GMT

<snip lots of wonderful news>

I would just like to say thank you once again and welcome.  I like everyone
else can't wait to share our feelings and ideas with you.  I am sure some of us
will be more critical than others but without constructive critisizm I don't
think we would be helping you.  To only get praise leads people into a false
sense of security in my oppinion.

I think your posting information about job opportunities is great although I
doubt I would be interested for 2 reasons.

1. I like where I live and I doubt LEGO Direct will open an office here.

2. I like being a LEGO hobbiest and I feel working for LEGO might take some of
that away from me.  (The hole can't take your work home with you deal)

Some here may call me crazy but even to much of a good thing can be to much.

I’ll be back soon with more. Until then, play well.

Can't wait.  And you know we will  :-).

And a very Merry Christmas to you from all of us at LEGO.

Also to you a very Happy Holidays to you and yours.

This is an exciting time for all of us.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/