 Off-Topic / Fun / 3834
Re: Thanks for the welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:45:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ray Sanders writes:
John Neal wrote:

Brad Justus wrote:
immensely.  (In other words, it’s good to be the Santa.)

Wow!  Brad is a Mel Brooks fan!  Cool.

-John

Cool, can we now do a Space sub-theme based on SpaceBalls ? I think one
of the Technic helmets painted black and put on a minifig would work for
'Dark Helmet'. But what do we do for Barf ? The Winnebego should be
easy, plenty of space wings to put on a camper :)

  What was the last funny Mel Brooks movie?  Didn't he do something about
Frankenstein a few decades ago?  That's the last funny one I can think of,
though he was amusing in The Muppet Movie, as I recall.

     Dave!