 Database / Set Inventories / 849
Re: More inventories on peeron.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:17:34 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> writes:

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 01:31:24PM +0000, Hakan Tandogan wrote:
        Thanks for the "previous part" section on the main page ;-)
I hope that this works for the pictures section, too, this would
make me a really happy camper ;-)

not sure I understand what you mean though?  the "Previous Post"
section?  if so, then, yes, when we add new pictures, you'll still be
able to see the pictures we added last time...

        I was trying to express exactly what you implemented ;-)

        Regards,
                Hakan

perhaps I'm misunderstanding though...

:)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"