 Database / Set Inventories / 795
Re: More inventories on peeron.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:29:48 GMT

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> writes:

We've got quite a number of updates yet to do, but please feel free to
drop us a note with a comment, suggestion, correction, or even an
inventory! :)

        You already have those nice two paragraphs with links to
the new added sets and images on your starting page. How about
keeping them after making a posting to lugnet? If the lists
gets too long, you could move it to another page, like the
"master diffs" now...

        Regards,
                Hakan

e.g.:

Since our last note on Lugnet on <date>, we've added 11 more sets:

<some amount of links>

46 new pictures were added:

<some amount of picture links>

Between <date.2> and <date>, we've added 42 more sets:

inv@peeron.com

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"