 Database / Set Inventories / 799
Re: Part naming/organization [was: Re: More inventories on peeron.com!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:43:16 GMT

Hi,

Not a vacation - Just a need to get MISB sets out of the bedroom, but
they can't be sorted until they're inved, and they have to be photo'ed
to be completely inved... so... :)

What is the procedure for someone else to add photos and new parts to
your db inventory on peeron?  I just got a digital camera, and would be
willing to photo new parts in MISB sets I inventory.

Would I just send you the photo and find the partref part #?

Kevin