 Database / Set Inventories / 785
Re: More inventories on peeron.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:02:08 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Since our last post on 6/11/01, we've added 30 new sets!  We're up to
541 with more added all the time.  A special thanks to Steve Bliss,
Heather Patey, Michael J. Love, Kevin Salm, TWS Garrison, Ray Sanders,
and Ildefonso Junior Zanette, and everyone else that sent in corrections!

Here's the sets we've added: 1245, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1370,
1743, 1857, 2152, 2963, 3032, 3451, 4806, 4910, 4930, 4940, 4980, 5009,
4189, 5386, 5976, 6180, 6455, 6467, 6499, 6596, 6617, 6713, and 7155 .

We've also added 70 new pictures!

Http://www.peeron.com/inv

We've got quite a number of updates yet to do, but please feel free to
drop us a note with a comment, suggestion, correction, or even an
inventory! :)

inv@peeron.com

Peeron.com's image library is excellent.  Glad to see new photos added.

At the risk of fragmenting the image library too much like partsref, I would
like to suggest that some images be placed in different files/folders.  For
example, all minifig body parts and accessories in one file, and all Scala
stuff in another.
As the image library continues to grow, all images on a single webpage may
become cumbersone to navigate.  And as a consideration for those who pay for
bandwidth per usage, a single huge file may be prohibitive.

Otherwise, I salute the work of Jenn and Dan.  I urge anyone and everyone to
submitt set inventories to help Peeron.com become a better, more comprehensive
resource.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.