 Database / Set Inventories / 846
Re: More inventories on peeron.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:50:21 GMT

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 01:31:24PM +0000, Hakan Tandogan wrote:
        Thanks for the "previous part" section on the main page ;-)
I hope that this works for the pictures section, too, this would
make me a really happy camper ;-)

not sure I understand what you mean though?  the "Previous Post"
section?  if so, then, yes, when we add new pictures, you'll still be
able to see the pictures we added last time...

perhaps I'm misunderstanding though...

:)

--
Dan Boger