 Database / Set Inventories / 791
Re: More inventories on peeron.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Dan Boger writes:

yes, I do realize that the full thumbnail page is way too big...  I've
been meaning to have it break down to pages...  not sure about
separating to categories though - I mean, if you're looking for a
specific torso, for example, the easiest way is to look here:

http://peeron.com/inv/catpic/973

between that, and (hopefully, one day) making the search more powerful,
should be easier to find the piece you want.

You could do what I did with partsref, and put patterned elements on a
separate page.  At least when you've got the plain version of the same part.

Actually, you wouldn't put it on a separate page, you'd just remove it from
the thumbnails page, and add a link to the base part's display to the
/catpic/ area.

Steve