Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:37:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
And I didn't say WHEN they'd upgrade, just
that they'd upgrade :)  Besides, it only took a week to build these
buildings.  It's not like they invested stupid amounts of time in it.  Time
will tell what happens with them, I think.

first, you say "temporary" and also "upgrade later", i think these two things
mean different.  i seem to think of tent when i think temporary, whereas these
are building barracks, perhaps to be the first part of a fort or something.

Well, since temporary means anything that is not permanent, as long as he plans
on replacing the wooden barracks, they qualify to be called "temporary."  I
could build a giant stone fortress and call it temporary if I planned to
demolish it and build something else.  ;)

Jeff