Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 05:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_3.html

New buildings, new mysteries, and a tie-in to a previous ballad.  It's all good!

This rocks.  It is fun watching the cabins rise and trying to figure out what
is in them.  I also think you have a great ratio of text-to-pictures.  I look
forward to what possible encounters your soldiers will have with others,
as well as inhabitants of the Isle.

I think I will be sending some characters your way soon (not Elias and Blade -
I need another party more fitting for n0w6) :)

... by the way - should we worry about renaming the hunks of land?  Should we
let the people on them name them, or will they get named as a natural
progression of time?  To us, they will be n0w6 because it's easier to keep
track of on the big matrix.  Comments?

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/