Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 04:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
Very nice. You have a really well thought out and detailed approach to the
cabin building. As a side note, your brickshelf gallery for the Isle of Mist
is a great idea. It's a nice teaser for anyone that has missed the posts,
and I like seeing the lively pictures of everyday life in the camp.

-L

Thanks.  I have some long term plans for a camp/fort for these guys in the
future, but I need to discover paint first, as I don't think I'm going to
have enough brown wall pieces to build anything bigger than what I have thus
far :)

As for the Brickshelf gallery, I'm contemplating taking some random pictures
of things just sort of happening that are independent of any storylines I
may have going on and putting them there, just for a little bit of fun.  It
depends entirely on how motivated I feel, though.  I'm working on my first
somewhat long-range storyline (as in, more than just a page or two) and it's
going to take some effort to develop.

Adrian