Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 05:46:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
New buildings, new mysteries, and a tie-in to a previous ballad.  It's all good!
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_3.html

I simply loved watching your minifig soldiers set up camp and erect
shelters. The scaffold platforms were just great.

Hey, you got to get to the roof somehow :)  I was inspired by Leah to show
the construction of the buildings.  It adds a lot to the story, I think.

I don’t think I've told you this before, but I think your web page holds a
wonderful array of BrikWars battles. It always inspires me to get a game
underway with my LUG.

Thanks for the compliments.  I pride myself on having a very diverse
collection of creations on my page.  BrikWars is, of course, another facet
of the Lego experience.

Adrian