Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:13:40 GMT

First off, I should admit that I haven't really gotten that into the IOM or
the many storylines that different people have made from their characters on
individual websites. Partly because I am usually more interested in the MOC
aspect of lego, and partly because I simply haven't found time to sit down
and read through somethimg like Anthony Sava's saga. If I ever get around to
getting a digital cam, and figuring out a storyline, I am sure it would be
very cool to send off an expedition of my own to the IOM at some point.

Just want to say though, I really like this story so far, the diary/log
works as a great way to tell the story, and it reads like I imagine a
soldiers journal might read. I've never really gotten into the ninja/samurai
theme properly, but you do make the world come alive to me. I really like
the way you build up suspense about whatever is lurking in the forest, and
the crew of that other vessel seen from afar. Great pics as well!

cheers

Magnus