Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 05:58:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_3.html

New buildings, new mysteries, and a tie-in to a previous ballad.  It's all good!

This rocks.  It is fun watching the cabins rise and trying to figure out what
is in them.  I also think you have a great ratio of text-to-pictures.  I look
forward to what possible encounters your soldiers will have with others,
as well as inhabitants of the Isle.

I actually have pictures of the cabin interiors, but I couldn't come up with
a good place on the page to post them, so I put them on Brickshelf instead.
I hope that doesn't spoil your fun :)

I think I will be sending some characters your way soon (not Elias and Blade -
I need another party more fitting for n0w6) :)

Bring 'em on!  The Stone Dragons can handle any comers.

... by the way - should we worry about renaming the hunks of land?  Should we
let the people on them name them, or will they get named as a natural
progression of time?  To us, they will be n0w6 because it's easier to keep
track of on the big matrix.  Comments?

I think that the land will probably be named eventually, but I'm not sure
that is a priority right now.  Perhaps whoever occupies a certain piece of
territory can name it as they see fit?  Or perhaps there are some natives
hiding in the mist that we don't know about that already have things named,
and feel like making those names known when they feel like it.

My soldiers named the area between their camp and the mist the Dark Forest,
but it may soon be the "We Killed That Damn Monster DEAD! Forest" instead :)

Adrian