Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
someone has said it before, im gonna say it again:
wonderful! delightful! awesome!

a real eye for detail and real attention to the ordinary lives of your men.
BRAVO!

Thanks.

only problem: log warehouses are only temporary? whatever.. if i spent that
long building something, it'd be my house for ever!  i know you're thinking
stone castle-fortress or something.. but honestly, i find it real hard to
believe those are just temporary.

Well, they're quite cramped.  If you dig your way into Brickshelf and find
my IOM folder (or look for one of my previous posts on the subject), you can
see the interiors of the barracks.  There is NO wasted room.  The land that
these buildings was built on was pretty limited in size, so they weren't
able to make them that large.  And I didn't say WHEN they'd upgrade, just
that they'd upgrade :)  Besides, it only took a week to build these
buildings.  It's not like they invested stupid amounts of time in it.  Time
will tell what happens with them, I think.

furthermore.. window?  maybe im being picky now, but im sure your men would
like windows.

That's another reason these are temporary.  They were built in a hurry,
without windows.  And since we're heading into winter, I don't think they'd
want wide open holes in the sides of their buildings (and glass hasn't been
found on the island yet).

well whatever, still an above-par job!
peace

Above par?  Heh, nice descriptor :)

Adrian

-lenny

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
Amazing how being unemployed can affect how proficient you can become with
your Lego creations :)

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_3.html

New buildings, new mysteries, and a tie-in to a previous ballad.  It's all • good!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com