Re: IOM: The Wurmhold: First story clip...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

Thanks for close-up # 1 :)  For some reason, your setting gives me more
of a space-pirate feeling - it's gotta be the airships.  They give the world
more of a 3-D aspect than I'm used to, which is good.

*Nods* My dad unexpectedly came up to me last night and told me how much he
liked their looks. He told me what exactly he liked about them, too. :)

I like where your story is going ... could you give more info on the ships?  >Do like a page devoted to the cross-section of one, just give us some vital >stats, etc?

Thanks. Gladly, I'll work that out today. The cross-section will have to be
a picture: it would be to hard to cut all those mpds in half.

--
Mark Nelson