Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:17:50 GMT

And I didn't say WHEN they'd upgrade, just
that they'd upgrade :)  Besides, it only took a week to build these
buildings.  It's not like they invested stupid amounts of time in it.  Time
will tell what happens with them, I think.

okay, call me obsessive-compulsive, but ive been thinking about your barracks
for quite some time now.

first, you say "temporary" and also "upgrade later", i think these two things
mean different.  i seem to think of tent when i think temporary, whereas these
are building barracks, perhaps to be the first part of a fort or something.

second, for the space issue, i think you could expand space within the barracks
by bunking beds. now, the barracks aren't wide enough to do two rows of bunks,
but you could put a nice walkway, and with skillful arrangement, perhaps a
supply area or something.  perhaps you could even bunk your beds three high
(leaving only a small area for head room while men are sleeping, but hey.. this
is a military operation, is it not?), because your roof are kinda high as well.
this would triple your floorspace for other things.

somebody is going to home now and get some needed sleep.
that somebody is me.

-lenny