Subject:
Stone living quarters now grace the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:33:03 GMT

Yeah, thats right.  The Exiled Bricktanesians completed their first
structure on Friday.  I know that its like Monday predawn right now, but I
didnt get to posting here until now.  By the way, the image files are rather
large in kilobytes, and I will get to shrinking them soon.

To see the building, go to www.bricktannia.com

The next building to be built is still under dispute, but building materials
are being gathered quickly.  Also Sir Bill Wallace and co.  are heading back
to the island with a few more settlers.  The ferry service will most likely
be a regular occurance, so anyone on N0 W6 who needs a ride back can contact me.

-Dave
www.bricktannia.com