 Castle / 4456
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:54:23 GMT

Hmm. Hey Brad, have you been to West Edmonton Mall (world's largest)
up here in Edmonton? I ask, since they recently (a year or so) added
a fairly large mechanical dragon in the "Silver Cities" theatre complex.
It puts on an interesting show every 20 minutes. (If anybody ever comes
up to see WEM, let me know, and I can show you where to stand for the
best effect.)

Up near the top of the stairs, right?  ;-).  I remember at one point
being able to stand right on the stairs, but I guess after a few too
many singed (sp?) eyebrows, they close it now for each show.  Still
very cool ... or should I say toasty warm!

Robin
(who visits family up in good 'ole Edmonchuck periodically)