 Castle / 4431
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 03:06:43 GMT

Some hate those columns,but I reckon they're great. In Belville they come • in
cream, white, pink, brown (at least).

Yep - I've been trying to aquire more columns in odd colors.  I used 2 pink
ones on the cutie store ( http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/cstore.htm ).
I don't have any others!

Maybe think about a bigger castle-like structure in a similar style, using
black as a very skeletal structure...(mmm,perhaps I'll do that).

That sounds like a great idea!  I was originally going to use Shiri's
columns in my main castle, but they got sucked up into my ninja building!
I'm trying to negotiate another trade with Tom Stangl at the moment.  He
apparently has quite a stash of these column pieces.  Unfortunately, he
seems really busy lately, so the trade has been moving really slowly.

Yep, the big Ninja set is $69 right now at ToysRUs and the bridge set was
only $25 (50% off) at ZainyBrainy for quite a while.  I picked up 1 of • the
big sets and 2 of the bridge sets.

The FNF was $160(aud) on sale last week = US$ 96 here.
The STB is $96(aud) at our cheapest store = US$ 57 here.

Yuck.  When I was in Australia, it seemed like just about everything was
more expensive than in the U.S.  I like those meat pies though.  I haven't
seen them in the U.S.

Did you see the first image of my Belville/white/yellow/orange castle • in
progress ? Go to Richard.P's Port Block site and search out links to • LegOz
2000.2. More should be finished by LegOz 2000.3.

That sounds cool!  I can't find it though.  Can you give me a direct • link?

Try here  http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/
or go to loc.au and search on studs
sorry I don't think that highlighted
Thanks - Shiri sent me the link - It looks great!

Brad