 Castle / 4433
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 03:09:47 GMT

That is one bustling city you have there !!  After I took a look
at your ninja-themed building I took another peek at Lego City 2.
You have done a fantastic job of putting the pieces together.  It
all seems to fit so well together with all the color and "bustle"
of a large city.
Bu-Ra-Do is a great addition to the skyscrapers.  Will you be posting
different angles some time later ?

Thanks for the compliments.

I'll try to post more detailed shots when I do another "official" photo
shoot of the city.  In the mean time, my fiancee is only letting me take a
couple of shots for free on each of her "snapshot" rolls.

Brad