 Castle / 4424
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:23:51 GMT

Another superb addition to Lego City 2.

Thanks!

I particularly like the dragon's forge, very malevolent and sinister,
just lucky the dragons are computerised and not real, for those workers
enjoying the lunchtime sun. Nice use of the black columns, I have a number
of sets of the NLC (great parts) and I am looking at something similar to
build.
I LOVE those black column parts.  I was originally going to have a mirror of
the white tower on the east side.  In fact, I had a 6 story tower
prefabricated and ready for installation, but then I received Shiri's
package including 12 more of those columns and the Dragon Forge just started
taking form!  The entire redesign took about 1 hour!

It will be a sad day when the last Ninja set leaves the shelves, but it • should
be interesting what other non-ninja things people get up to, wish we had • those
sale prices down here.

Yep, the big Ninja set is $69 right now at ToysRUs and the bridge set was
only $25 (50% off) at ZainyBrainy for quite a while.  I picked up 1 of the
big sets and 2 of the bridge sets.

Humorous commentary as always to go with the structures, was that 'Shiri's
Catlego', we shall have to call her Catlegowoman. :^)
Yep - I'm afraid I made a little boo-boo in my excitement to post my page.
Now that I read the "CATLego" it sounds even more obnoxious!  I hope that
doesn't name doesn't stick for Shiri! :)

Did you see the first image of my Belville/white/yellow/orange castle in
progress ? Go to Richard.P's Port Block site and search out links to LegOz
2000.2. More should be finished by LegOz 2000.3.

That sounds cool!  I can't find it though.  Can you give me a direct link?

-pete.w