 Castle / 4420
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hi,

I just finished off my first Ninja-themed building.

It actually ended up being the largest building in my city (at 13 stories).

Here is a picture:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/ninja.htm

Wow! Great job, Brad!
I love the way you manage to combine themes in such a flowing way, it doesn't
seem at all out-of-place when you do it... (unlike some red forces attacking a
penguin that come to mind <grin, duck and run>)

Just a tiny nitpick... you have a typo on my site's name :-)

Otherwise, great job. I like the idea of the bridge. Is there any viewable,
accessible interior? I'd love to see it.

-Shiri