 Castle / 4419
4418  |  4420
Subject:
Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:43:57 GMT

Hi,

I just finished off my first Ninja-themed building.

It actually ended up being the largest building in my city (at 13 stories).

Here is a picture:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/ninja.htm

Here is a link to my main web page:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm