 Castle / 4432
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 03:07:34 GMT

Eric Lanteigne <elanteigne@home.com> wrote in message
Your city 2 is great (and growing fast). I had a good laugh reading the • story
of the Bu-ra-do complex (giant hands) and the motorcycle factory. Your
description are as entertaining as your construction. Bravo!

Eric.

Thanks

There's more on the way.  The main castle (on the west edge of town) is in
the process of heavy upgrades.  Also, you might have noticed the green blob
of bricks behind the left edge of the white tower on the BuRaDo complex.
This green blob of bricks is the upper "tree" portion of my Star-Wars themed
night club.

More pictures to come...