 Castle / 4449
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:46:49 GMT

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> writes:

I just finished off my first Ninja-themed building.

Hmm. Hey Brad, have you been to West Edmonton Mall (world's largest)
up here in Edmonton? I ask, since they recently (a year or so) added
a fairly large mechanical dragon in the "Silver Cities" theatre complex.
It puts on an interesting show every 20 minutes. (If anybody ever comes
up to see WEM, let me know, and I can show you where to stand for the
best effect.)

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/