 Castle / 4421
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:06:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hi,

I just finished off my first Ninja-themed building.

It actually ended up being the largest building in my city (at 13 stories).

Here is a picture:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/ninja.htm

Here is a link to my main web page:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

Let me know what you think!

Another superb addition to Lego City 2.
I particularly like the dragon's forge, very malevolent and sinister,
just lucky the dragons are computerised and not real, for those workers
enjoying the lunchtime sun. Nice use of the black columns, I have a number
of sets of the NLC (great parts) and I am looking at something similar to
build.
It will be a sad day when the last Ninja set leaves the shelves, but it should
be interesting what other non-ninja things people get up to, wish we had those
sale prices down here.
Humorous commentary as always to go with the structures, was that 'Shiri's
Catlego', we shall have to call her Catlegowoman. :^)

Did you see the first image of my Belville/white/yellow/orange castle in
progress ? Go to Richard.P's Port Block site and search out links to LegOz
2000.2. More should be finished by LegOz 2000.3.

-pete.w