 Castle / 4427
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:38:08 GMT

Wow!
That is a really great web site.

I like your castle Peter.  I can't wait to see it done!

Brad

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Brad Hamilton writes:
That sounds cool!  I can't find it though.  Can you give me a direct • link?

here ya go:
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/004.htm

-Shiri