 Castle / 4429
Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:52:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Hamilton writes:

I LOVE those black column parts.  I was originally going to have a mirror of
the white tower on the east side.  In fact, I had a 6 story tower
prefabricated and ready for installation, but then I received Shiri's
package including 12 more of those columns and the Dragon Forge just started
taking form!  The entire redesign took about 1 hour!

Some hate those columns,but I reckon they're great. In Belville they come in
cream, white, pink, brown (at least).
Maybe think about a bigger castle-like structure in a similar style, using
black as a very skeletal structure...(mmm,perhaps I'll do that).

Yep, the big Ninja set is $69 right now at ToysRUs and the bridge set was
only $25 (50% off) at ZainyBrainy for quite a while.  I picked up 1 of the
big sets and 2 of the bridge sets.

The FNF was $160(aud) on sale last week = US$ 96 here.
The STB is $96(aud) at our cheapest store = US$ 57 here.

Did you see the first image of my Belville/white/yellow/orange castle in
progress ? Go to Richard.P's Port Block site and search out links to LegOz
2000.2. More should be finished by LegOz 2000.3.

That sounds cool!  I can't find it though.  Can you give me a direct link?

Try here  http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/
or go to loc.au and search on studs
sorry I don't think that highlighted

-pete.w