 Castle / 426
Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 08:46:22 GMT

Hi,

In lugnet.castle, Mike Stanley writes:

I don't have time to organize it, but I have tons of webspace.  I
can host it pretty easily.

Hmm, I've got webspace, too and I would like to try the POV-Ray thing. With
some things (like backgrounds), maybe John can give me some hints.

I would use the following handling, if it's ok (and datsville-castle will
really start):
- Jonathan doing the MPD
- I doing the rendering and uploading of the actual pics to my site
- Sending the archiv pics to you for making a nice gallery.
This would make the handling more easy and we would not have to send that much
around. I got enough webspace to do a nice site, but if you got "tons of
webspace" I think it would be a nice place for the archiv.

What do you think? Will we give it a try?

Ciao,
    Joachim.