 Castle / 436
Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:33:57 GMT

2.use of unofficial parts is totally ok but make sure that they are avalable

Regarding the unifficial parts can people who have them please send them to me?
I am going to make a package containing all the unofficial castle parts I have and
any I get sent so that everybody is using the same version (if there is more than one
version) and the same filename (it makes it much easier for me putting the mpd file
together). I would make a list of the parts I already have but the compter I run
ldraw on is currently without a monitor (it bit the dust).

Is there anyone out there who can help with some pov-ray backgrounds? mabie the hills
from datsville would work for our needs. the river would also work great with some
small (about the size of that boat with the 2 x 2 white flags as sails) boats on it.

another thing. there will be NO TLG SETS in castle datsville as long as I am making
the mpd file. TLG sets that have been changed are ok but no verbatim TLG sets or
parts thereof (e.g. the wall from 6061 or 6062)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com