 Castle / 407
Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 03:29:51 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
  I missed reading about a Castle Datsville  idea being shot down.  I would

I don't think it got shot down so much as just lost steam because no one could
commit organizing it (like John VanZweiten is doing for Datsville) and no one
volunteered webspace.

I don't have time to organize it, but I have tons of webspace.  I
can host it pretty easily.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/