 Castle / 429
Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 09:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Stanley writes:
Joachim Probst <jprobst@shadow-corner.ows.es> wrote:
I would use the following handling, if it's ok (and datsville-castle will
really start):
- Jonathan doing the MPD
- I doing the rendering and uploading of the actual pics to my site
- Sending the archiv pics to you for making a nice gallery.
This would make the handling more easy and we would not have to send that • much
around. I got enough webspace to do a nice site, but if you got "tons of
webspace" I think it would be a nice place for the archiv.

What do you think? Will we give it a try?

Works for me.  I'll probably put it on one of two accounts, possibly

Excellent!  It looks like we might actually be getting off the ground here...

All we need now is a concensus as to what we're actually modeling.

My preference is either:
a: the 'roving dat file' approach that Mookie (I think) suggested, or
b: a 'classic castle' approach, where we did the plug together approach (ala
6040, 6067, etc)

Other ideas?  Preferences?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/