 Castle / 399
398  |  400
Subject:
Different Idea over CastleDastville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:48:45 GMT

Ok, I read James reasons for why it seems the idea is dead, how about
instead of doing something like that. We start a castle with a ldraw, we
build however much we want, and we then send it off to someone else and
let them build onto it what they want... so on and so forth.. and when
we finally get to the end... if we ever do.. then POV it and display it
somewhere?

This means we really really need to get Ed "Boxer" Jones into using
LDraw, I'd love to have some of his talent in this project!

Does this sound like a fun idea to anyone???

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!