 Castle / 404
Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:51:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:

This means we really really need to get Ed "Boxer" Jones into using
LDraw, I'd love to have some of his talent in this project!

Does this sound like a fun idea to anyone???

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Not going to happen any time soon.  I'm too attached to designing in Coreldraw
where I can easily dup and recolor, group and duplicate, and resize.  Its not a
problem of teaching an old dog new tricks.  Its a problem of time constraints
(I haven't even built anything in over a year).  I have 4 projects in various
design stages, but my next project to be completed is painting the $&%*#&$%(#
apartment.