 Castle / 405
Re: Whatever happened to castle Datville?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 00:00:16 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

I can do the accual assembly of this if someone else can provide the webspace and
the fact computers to render it. I also need someone with some pov-ray experiance
to run l3p, figure out camera values, add backgrounds and stuff like that.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

I like the modular idea. I don't particularly like the hand to each person idea
Just to elaborate on what i can do basicly i can make the mpd file/zip of the dat
files and send it to someone who can pov-ray it and put it on the web.