 Castle / 402
Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
  I missed reading about a Castle Datsville  idea being shot down.  I would

I don't think it got shot down so much as just lost steam because no one could
commit organizing it (like John VanZweiten is doing for Datsville) and no one
volunteered webspace.

like a Castle Datsville.  I think it would be cool if we could all build
little structures in the old standard way (little modular sections of castle
walls) and plug them all together.  If we can't do something like that for

That would be way cool too!

good reasons, maybe we could do what your saying, but I will have to hone my
LDraw skills before messing with someone else's creation.

Me too.  :/

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/