 Castle / 425
Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 03:06:50 GMT

Doyle <doylenelson@home.com> wrote:
Wish me some! Gray bricks no one wanted in quanity! Now thats a dream id I
have ever heard one!

What would you do with three inns sell em or just look at them?

I'd make a larger version, emphasizing the red tudor walls.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/