 Castle / 320
Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 21:25:37 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
  6086 is a great set.  Its priced about the same as 6081, 6085, 6080 and
6073, if that helps.

Ahh... ok... Yeah, that's kind of what I'd expect, but with the TWO yellow wall
sections, and the fact that I never seemed to see it anywhere, I thought maybe
it was something that went for several hundred dollars :)

6074 also has one of those yellow wall sections. Great castle.

Grahame Reid