 Castle / 331
Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:50:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Grahame Reid writes:
6074 also has one of those yellow wall sections. Great castle.

Yes. Yes it is. I've got 3 of 'em :)
Did they ever come in red? I know the corner ones came in red in the Guarded
Inn, but did they ever come as actual wall sections in red?

DaveE
The Guarded Inn comes with the regular walls as well as the corner walls in
red with "Wattle and Daub".  I can't think of any other set in all of Lego
that had plain red walls.

A strange side note is that the Guarded Inn is used in an idea book (250 or
260), but was never really widely available.

Dan