 Castle / 307
Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:40:53 GMT

   6086 is a great set.  Its priced about the same as 6081, 6085, 6080 and
6073, if that helps.

--
   Have fun!
   John
David Eaton wrote in message ...
Ok, I was going through catalogs to see what castles I have and don't • have--
one of the major ones that I'm missing is 6086, "Dungeon Master's/Black
Knight's Castle"... And it occurred to me that I haven't ever seen one of • these
go for auction... I think I've seen just about EVERY other castle SOMEWHERE • for
auction or for sale, but not this one... how much do they usually go for?

Also, anyone have any clue why they changed the name?

Thanks,
DaveE