 Castle / 312
Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:30:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Also, anyone have any clue why they changed the name?

Thanks,
DaveE

Trademark Issues.  Dungeon Master is trademarked by TSR, the makers of the
Dungeons & Dragons RPG.  I assume TSR asked Lego to change it.

Jeff
"Ni!"

Heehee, so the Dungeon Master is a nerdy minifig who's probably in college or
high school and loves computers? ;)

Oh, you've seen my picture somewhere?  ;)

[runs away before D&D people can catch him... but knows he CAN'T run from
DM's... they control the whole game! DOH! An orc army! Run the other way! DOH!
legs frozen! DOH! Slight headache! "The DM is good! The DM is good! Uncle!
Uncle!"]

DaveE
Mwahahahaha!  Now, Change your character's class to "Priest of DM"!

Jeff
"What are these, Javelins of Maximum Damage!?" - Stated by one of my players
after the sixth kobold rolled a 6 on a six sided die.