 Castle / 336
Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:42:58 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Grahame Reid writes:
6074 also has one of those yellow wall sections. Great castle.

Yes. Yes it is. I've got 3 of 'em :)
Did they ever come in red? I know the corner ones came in red in the Guarded
Inn, but did they ever come as actual wall sections in red?

DaveE

Yes. There was a red one in guarded inn, i think.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com